Saturday, August 28, 2010

LAAAAAAAZY

Haven't really done much sewing this week, mainly planning and buying crap I don't really need with money I don't really have when I should be putting it on bills I don't really want to pay.

The end result is that so far this week I have:

Sewn my headband closed because it kept opening up and looking horrible on my melon, and unpicked an apron so that I can make a sewing belt. I need to wash it before I do anything else to it though. The material inside the pockets was filthy, and I don't get how that happens because I have never ever used the damn apron before. WTF?

Oh, and I also sewed the most basic thing ever, an elastic wrap-around to surround the bottom of the rat cage so they don't kick all the pine shavings all over the house. If I ever have some money left over for myself I may buy a cute pattern from Urban Threads and embroider something on it so it's not so plain.

I'd show photos but I'm far too lazy today to do that so I'm just going to sit here and read my Bernard Cornwell book and maybe fart-arse around on facebook a bit.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment